About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Paarl, Western Cape, Winelands, South Africa
I am a Professional Wedding photographer working in and around Cape Town.

20 July, 2009

Jugling the balls!

Life is like a circus!! Juggling the balls, but still all fun and games... I am so sorry to all still waiting for their pics on the blog. I will try and load them before I leave for middle-Africa next week. Between a very busy work schedule, editing and printing, some very exciting changes in my life, being mom and serious(!) mountaineer, uploading everything seems to fall behind. I managed to upload four of the ten shoots for this week, and will try my best to load the 'Morkel-twins', 'Elrina's-family', 'The BIG birthday' and the 'Naudee's' photos by Friday. The rest will be on by next week. So please forgive! Thanks!! xxx Estie

No comments:

Post a Comment