About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Paarl, Western Cape, Winelands, South Africa
I am a Professional Wedding photographer working in and around Cape Town.

09 July, 2009

When photographers come together

Sometimes we also just love to hang. No work. Just doing what we love. The fantastic thing about my work is that it is not just my work, but my passion. My life! I've been doing this since I was 12, and when I close my Studio in paarl's doors at the end of the day, I take my love for photography with me. It's ALWAYS been with me. These images were taken on 'n weekend away with best friends and co-photographer-lovers.... Wessel and Tiandi. We then chuck away the digitals and pull out the rolls of film, plastic Lomography cameras, fish-eyes, and just any old browny we can get our hands on.


No comments:

Post a Comment