About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Paarl, Western Cape, Winelands, South Africa
I am a Professional Wedding photographer working in and around Cape Town.

20 December, 2009

George, Lisbe en Juané


I've done a couple of shoots for the Meiring-family earlier this year, and everytime I'm in their pressence I feel blessed. Juané is a lovely little girl and all smiles.
Sterkte met al julle planne t.o.v volgendejaar! Dit was lekker om julle weer te sien.
For more photos: click on read more below.





















2 comments:

  1. Estie - dis sooooo mooi - baie dankie! Lisbe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ek weet hulle is familie en ek moet dit self se...die foto's is absoluut fantasties!!
    Jy is geseend met 'n wonderlike talent.
    Baie groete en liefde uit Aussie land.
    Martlie

    ReplyDelete