About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Paarl, Western Cape, Winelands, South Africa
I am a Professional Wedding photographer working in and around Cape Town.

02 June, 2010

Engagement shoot: Martin and Robyn

Robyn had an idea of where their engagement-session would be even before she booked me for the wedding! When we did the session almost a year later...I could see why. She wanted the session to be in their old family home (which is in ruins now) on the farm where she grew up. It made a lovely backdrop for the engagement photos!




4 comments:

  1. Estie, you have taken my breath away and brought tears to my eyes! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You truly are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo stunning! I was at the wedding and can't wait to see the pictures! I had the pleasure of meeting Estie and she is really such a nice person! Congratulations again Martyn and Robyn and to Estie! Your Photography is stunning...Regards, Estelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Estie the photo's really came out stunning. I cant wait to see the wedding photo's. Robs and Martin you both look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, what amazing pictures, brought tears to my eyes. You can feel the emotion in them. Crys x

    ReplyDelete