About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Paarl, Western Cape, Winelands, South Africa
I am a Professional Wedding photographer working in and around Cape Town.

16 August, 2010

Hello!

Hi everybody.

You've probably been thinking why my blog is so quiet and my webpage is so empty!! Well, firstly I got 'n new computer.....so I first had to figure out how it works with all the new programs!! (very exciting...;-). So the weddings and other shoots I did in the meanwhile will be posted asap... Secondly   the web designers are  working on my new webpage and blog....so I've removed all my old photos from my old site and the new webpage will hopefully be up and running soon. 

About availability, I am either fully booked, or traveling overseas till end of March, but If you do have an enquiry about a wedding please feel free to contact me since I can refer you to a good photographer or two.  Details about my new site will be posted here....so watch this space!!!

Estie

No comments:

Post a Comment