About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Paarl, Western Cape, Winelands, South Africa
I am a Professional Wedding photographer working in and around Cape Town.

11 November, 2009

Wedding photography Pretoria: Evert and Liza

Finally Evert and Liza  got their photos from me, so I can post some pics! I never let the cat out of the bag before the couple have seen the photos....Why spoil the fun of seeing your own photos for the first time! This couple dug deep into my heart from the moment I met them, and it was a pleasure travelling up to be their wedding photographer in Gauteng. Of course it didn't just rain: but it also hailed, thundered, poured, galed... you name it! But by now bad weather doesn't upset me. Last weekend I did my fourth wedding in a row in rain! I just regard it as a very BLESSED wedding.












































3 comments:

  1. Estie, you have gone from being 'new in the business' to being unbelievably fantastically good! It took me years to get where you obviously already are. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hierdie bly nog een van my "favourite" shoots, dalk om dit in my tuisdorp geneem is.Jy is soos goeie rooiwyn, hoe ouer hoe beter.Doet so voort!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now wander I couldn't get you as my wedding photographer Estie. All the good ones are taken! I thought I was early, but didn't realize you're already booked for end of December!

    ReplyDelete