About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Paarl, Western Cape, Winelands, South Africa
I am a Professional Wedding photographer working in and around Cape Town.

17 November, 2009

Family photographer: BIG FAMILY SHOOT

I met Sjani and Waldimar earlier this year during a family shoot in my studio. Since then I have also photographed them in Zanzibar and on their last visit in SA we did another shoot with Sjani's side of the family. Sjani and Waldimar run a beautiful restaurant in Zanzibar: Mtoni marine, as well as a wedding-planning business: Zanzibar weddings. Thanks everybody for being big sports




























































2 comments:

  1. I am so, so happy! We now have a huge selection of pictures and they are just FABULOUS! So professional and so intimate!

    Estie, I can’t thank you enough!

    Take care

    Sjani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estie, you have an amazing talent and most importantly you are so good with people, you make us feel as ease and it is an absolute pleasure “working” with you!

    We wish you the very best in what you do, your career, your family life et al!

    Take care and thank you again for giving us these amazing gifts that will last a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete