About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Paarl, Western Cape, Winelands, South Africa
I am a Professional Wedding photographer working in and around Cape Town.

23 December, 2009

Good bye 2009!!!

Hi everyone
What an incredible year. What a blessed year. What a fantastic year!!!

I want to start be thanking my wonderful God. Nothing is impossible. I know that now....

Second my husband....you are everything to me.

Thirdly my son.....you are my inspiration.

After editing over 60 000 photos this year, I am looking forward to join my husband and son (allready away on holiday...) for a little break of 10 days.  Definitely looking forward to getting more than four hours sleep in one night. I'm going to switch off the blackberry, kick off my shoes and relax before the big 2010.
Thank you all who supported me through 2009: I enjoyed every second. Even the difficult times: I believe that even through difficult times we grow and learn.

I love what I do
I love the people I work with
I am truly blessed

xxx
Estie

ps: Dankie Maureen vir die foto. Jy het die jaar ekstra spesiaal gemaak. Ek sien uit na volgendejaar.

No comments:

Post a Comment