About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Paarl, Western Cape, Winelands, South Africa
I am a Professional Wedding photographer working in and around Cape Town.

28 August, 2009

Back to business

Hi ya all!
After a fabulous holiday, I started working with a BANG! With wedding season starting, I am blessed to say that I am officially fully booked as wedding photographer for the rest of the year, with couples coming from all over the world to marry in the Western Cape: Berlin, UK, Zambia and Australia. I am also flying to the Gauteng to photograph weddings....jetsetter! And with a couple of very exciting developments with regards to my studio in Paarl, my cup is running over. Thanks to everyone who supported me in the last 8 months: I got so much more than I expected. I am truly grateful to God, my family and clients.
xxxEstie

No comments:

Post a Comment