About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Paarl, Western Cape, Winelands, South Africa
I am a Professional Wedding photographer working in and around Cape Town.

28 August, 2009

Work and play in Zanzibar

I briefly met this couple while doing a extended family-shoot earlier this year. They live in Zanzibar and own three stunning restaurants (with delicious, fabulous food). They loved the photos I took in studio, and asked me to do family-shoot for them in Zanzibar.

"Love it!
We will all be arriving in SA on the 27th of Oct and would love to do a Ouma, Oupa and kids shoot in the first week in Nov.
Absolutely LOVE your work! Shani"

1 comment:

  1. Love it!
    We will all be arriving in SA on the 27th of Oct and would love to do a Ouma, Oupa and kids shoot in the first week in Nov. Will let you know dates so you acn check availability.
    Absolutely LOVE your work!

    ReplyDelete