About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Paarl, Western Cape, Winelands, South Africa
I am a Professional Wedding photographer working in and around Cape Town.

22 September, 2009

Maternity photography: Erica and James in Franschhoek

For Erica's maternity photoshoot, we chose the beautiful setting of her and Rob's true Eden. Finding my way through Franschhoek with my GPS guiding the way, I was welcomed onto this couple's beautiful wine farm. With Erica's little girl due on the Monday, we didn't have a lot of time to fit in a maternity photoshoot! The backdrop of the beautiful valley made the setting a photographer's dream.

Note from Rob:
Hi Estie,

Love the pics, they are absolutely stunning. James and Erica look so good, thank you very much. And some quick news, Erica is doing well, and healthy little baba was born Monday just after lunch, we haven’t named her yet…. Will let you know as soon as its official!
Thanks again and lovely to meet you
Kind regards
Rob




2 comments: