About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Paarl, Western Cape, Winelands, South Africa
I am a Professional Wedding photographer working in and around Cape Town.

10 September, 2009

I love being a photographer! Thanks for these comments!

"Friday, August 28, 2009

Our photo shoot!!!

What an amazing experience and an amazing record of this wonderful time in our lives!
Our photos were taken by Estie Thirion and I would highly recommend her, she's absolutely AMAZING. She made us feel so comfortable and we absolutely LOVE the photos.

I will update the blog with photos as soon as I receive them from her, but for now, you can go view our wall of fame on her blog on the following link:
http://estiethirionphotography.blogspot.com/2009/08/first-comes-love-then-comes-marrage.html
Thank you so much Rykie and Jacques, what a wonderful gift!"-Toni Woollam

No comments:

Post a Comment