About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Paarl, Western Cape, Winelands, South Africa
I am a Professional Wedding photographer working in and around Cape Town.

12 February, 2010

Family photography: Andrew, Mari and Sam

Mari and I have been friends for almost 17 years, and as students in Stellenbosch I dragged her one night to go out with me to 'The Akker' ....where she met Andrew. Andrew is from the UK and ever since 18 March 2001 they have been inseparable. They are now married for almost seven years and expecting their second bundle. It was lovely to see you on your visit to SA and THANK YOU for my present...mmm...all the way from Birmingham.



2 comments:

  1. What amazing photos Estie! Mari and Andy, you both look so well and as happy and in love as ever. And Sam is such a big boy now! Getting cuter all the time. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just returned back to cold and grey UK this morning,how lovely to see these beautifull photos of our growing family!Thank you very much to my very talented friend for warming my heart.I miss you already.Thank you .Mari xx

    ReplyDelete