About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Paarl, Western Cape, Winelands, South Africa
I am a Professional Wedding photographer working in and around Cape Town.

12 February, 2010

Wedding: Steven and Tammy

I only met Steven and Tammy a few minutes before the wedding and what a wonderful wedding! Steven is from the UK (a professional cricket player) en he decided to get married to a wonderful South African girl, Tammy, all the way from Noordhoek. This small and intimate wedding was held at the beautiful Rheebokskloof in Paarl, with some (crazy) guests and close family. Good luck with all your plans for the future!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics... Very niiice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are amazing!!!

    I have already sent the link around to everyone and showed everyone at work!
    They are absolutely stunning, I love them! Cant wait to see the rest!

    Thanks so much for putting them up!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pictures and what a great day!!

    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I work with Tammy and they are fantastic pics.

    Renae

    ReplyDelete